- Food Service Equipment
- Cafeteria, Snack & Vending
- Healthcare Products
- Laboratory,Scientific & Medical
- Chemical, Energy & Photographic
- Textile Machinery
- Packaging & Wood Machinery
- Extrusion Machinery
Cartridge heaters have the advantage of single-sided connection, granting high perfomance in terms of temperature and power. The high quality sheath materials used are designed to protect against corrosion.
All application sectors are covered by this type of technology both high density cartridge heaters and low density cartridge heaters. Products are UL/CSA certified (file no. E112303) and suitable for the North American market.
- Sheath materials: AISI 304, 309, 316, 321 / INCOLOY 800, 825 / TITANIUM
- Max. temperature: 800° C
- Max. surface load: 35-40 W/Cm2
- Connection cables: COPPER or NICKEL coated with FIBREGLASS, SILICON, TEFLON or PVC.
- Built-in thermocouples type J to K