|Supply Voltage||~230V - 50Hz ±10%|
|Insulation Class||Class 1|
|Driver Load Relay||10A 230VAC|
|Operating Temperature||O -:- 50ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-20ºC -:- 70ºC|
|Humidity||0 -:- 85% (without condensation)|
|Temperature Sensor||NTC 1% 10KOhm @ 25°C =3435|
|Type of Regulation||Hysteresis|
|Temperature Setting Range||Limited: [20 -:- 40ºC] +/- 2ºC|
|Thermostat State||LED red|
Carlton Technologies are proud to present the only true low surface temperature (LST) towel rail element on the market.
Our solution to the LST market is to accurately control the internal water temperature of the towel rail allowing the element to maintain a surface temperature of less than 42°.
Our Aquarius LST element is a one of a kind, innovative and exciting product. It has a tried and tested record over many different sites internationally and is regularly used in applications where our client specifies that they need low surface temperature (LST) as members of
the public will come into contact with the towel rail.
The perfect solution for areas with vulnerable people – the Aquarius LST is offered in both white and chrome and a number of power output options.
The fantastic design features include:
- Close temperature control which regulates the water temperature inside the towel rail
- The surface temperature does not exceed 42°c therefore elimina ng possible injury and your liability
- Easy installation, the element can be retrofitted to existing towel rails already in situ
- The only TRUE LST element available from the UK Market by use of water temperature feedback to the water temperature control
- Available in 150w, 300w and 600w in both White and Chrome
- Available ex stock from the UK
- CE Certified